Privacy Statement for Website www.aurora-eos.com
1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following pages we will inform users about all collection of personal data resulting from visiting our website. For example, name, geographic location, E-mail address, user activity.
(2) Responsible entity in accordance with Article 4, Section 7 of the EU Data Privacy Act (DS-GVO) is:
AURORA Konrad G. Schulz GmbH & Co. KG
69427 Mudau – Germany
Telefon +49 6284 9202 0
Responsible for ensuring data protection:
Odenwald Datenschutz-Beratungs GmbH
74722 Buchen Germany
Telephone +49 6281 90297 0
You can reach our representative responsible for data privacy at the contact above.
2 Your Rights
(1) With us, you have the following rights with respect to personal data:
– Right of Access,
– Right to Inquire or Delete,
– Right to Limit Processing,
– Right to Object to Processing,
– Right of Data Portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection regarding the processing of your data.
3 Collection of personal data upon visiting our website
(1) Upon using our website for solely informational purposes, that is when you do not use the contact form, we only take personal data which your browser provides to our server. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data which are technically necessary to ensure you are able to view our website properly and to guarantee stability and security (Legal Basis: Art. 6, Abs. 1, Sect. 1 lit. f DS-GVSO):
– Date and Time of Query
– Timezone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the Request (Certain Pages)
– Status of Access / HTTP-Status Code
– Each transferred amount of information
– Website from which the query came
– Language and Version of the Browser
4 Contact via E-Mail or over the Contact Form
(1) Upon your contact with us via E-mail or over a Contact Form, (in addition to the data named in section 3) we will save your shared data (including but not limited to your E-mail address, where appropriate your name and telephone number, and where appropriate any additional information you provide), to answer your questions and for us to ask any potential follow-up questions. Furthermore, we save the area of the website from which you opened the Contact Form and the language with which you registered.
(2) To prepare an answer to your inquiry, the information you provided will, where appropriate, be forwarded to respective Aurora representatives including those, for example, in our daughter firms. This holds true for the personal data of individuals within the EU or more specifically the European Economic Area. A forwarding of your inquiry or more specifically your data to daughter firms in the USA, Turkey and in China can only be undertaken following your express authorization. Concerning this matter, we will ask you for a separate consent.
(3) In the context of your aforementioned contact and subsequent transmitted data, we will delete the data as soon as its storage is no longer necessary or limit the access in the event legal retention requirements arise.
5 Utlilisation of Cookies
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, upon using our website, Cookies will be saved onto your device. Regarding Cookies, Cookies are small text files which will be saved onto your data drive in a folder designated by your browser and include specific information. Cookies can not open any programs or carry any viruses onto your device. Cookies serve to make the internet offering entirely more user-friendly and effective.
(2) Deployment of Cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of Cookies which in the following clauses will be clarified:
– Transient Cookies (more information b)
– Persistent Cookies (more information c)
b) Transient Cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. In this case, Session Cookies are most relevant. These save a so-called Session-ID with which various inquiries of your browser are organized. Through which your device can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log-out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted following a pre-specified time-period, which can be decided depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings pursuant to your desires and, for example, reject the admission of third-party-cookies or all cookies. Hereby we advise you that you may not be able to use all functions of the website dependent on your settings.
6 Deployment of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics utilizes so-called Cookies, text files which will be saved to your device and which allow for an analysis of your use of the website. The information received from the cookies pertaining to your use of this website will normally be saved on a server at Google in the USA. In the event of activation of IP-Anonymization on this website, and if you are either within the European Union or in other abiding states of this agreement of the European Economic Area, your IP-address will be shortened. Only in exceptional cases, full IP-addresses will be first transmitted to Google’s server in the USA and then shortened there. On behalf of the owner of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage, to generate reports of your usage and to assist the further performance of usage of this website and the internet use of connected services with respect to the website owner.
(2) As part of Google Analytics, the IP-address transmitted from your browser will not be united with other data from Google.
(3) You can impede the saving of cookies on your through the previously described settings of your browser software; we advise again that you may then not still have full-access to all functions of this website. Furthermore, you can hinder the collection as well as evaluation of your use of the website (including your IP-address) by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website applies Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizelp()”. Through this extension, IP-addresses will be shortened, and thereby the ability to personally identify the information excluded. As far as the collected data implies personal relevance, this will also be immediately excluded, and the personal-connected data thereby deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website and regularly improve its user-friendliness. Thanks to the gained statistics, we can improve our offering and make content more interesting for you as a user. In the event, your personal-connected data is transferred into the USA, Google has submitted a EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information of the third-party providers: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of Data Protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the Privacy Statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.